We were pleased to be asked to speak at the Command Alkon ELEVATE 2017 customer conference this past week. As the theme implies, creating ways to offer more customer value was a topic of extensive discussion. The Idencia presentation was Connected Concrete: An Opportunity to Lead. Since this was the topic of last week's post, we thought we would provide a deeper dive in this post by sharing our slide deck. Thanks to Command Alkon for a great conference!
The key take-aways are;
1. Information adds value to everything.
2. Networks grow in value exponentially.
3. The web enables information delivery now.
4. The Internet-of-Things will enable networked structures.
5. Be ahead of this curve, opportunity. Be late, fall behind.
Our purpose at Idencia is to offer precast RFID tracking solutions that improve productivity throughout the value chain. Our subscription offering applies to products from the time of manufacture through end-of-life. As a cloud-hosted product tracking system that is seamless between manufacturers, contractors and asset managers, Idencia adds information value to all, eliminates redundancy and saves time. If you would like to learn more, click below.